Friday, February 17, 2012


She likes to pretend to put Dada to sleep and usually strokes his hair and tucks him in. This night she decided to snuggle in next to him.

Inspecting the "mailbox"


Lookin good in Dad's coat
Evie's starting to recognize more letters from the alphabet, or "OEIs" as she calls it. She correctly identifies "B" but "D"is "B for Dada". Ha!

Sometimes I think I'm being tested to see how much I'll endure to get pregnant. I had to give myself an injection this morning because our stupid pharmacy forgot to order my meds, which I discovered after business hours last night and about 30 minutes before I was scheduled to take my first dose. My doctor gave me an extra vial from their office and told me to take it ASAP. Matt has given me all of my shots until now because I'm not a fan of needles. Getting past the mental hurdle of giving it to myself was not easy, but I did it! It opens a lot of doors for new things I can inject in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment