Monday, February 4, 2013

nope.

Not pregnant. It sucks. We're so exhausted by this process and very ready to put all of this behind us. We have two frozen embryos and I'd like to transfer those ASAP so we can finally move on, with or without a baby. Hopefully the frosties will bring us better news, but at this point I'm just ready to get it done so we can stop focusing on it.

We have a lot of happy things to think about too. An old friend from my Disney days will be in NC for a conference in a couple of weeks. She lives in Montana and we've only seen each other once in the past 9 years, but somehow we've remained really close. The week after that, I will be flying to Houston to meet my half sister! From Houston I'll fly to Tampa, where Matt will be taking the Florida bar while Evie and I play in the sun. That sweet guy also surprised me with a trip for our 5th anniversary this year and we've decided to use miles to go to Paris (the one and only benefit of all his business travel)! We'll have 3-4 days in Paris and plan to take the train up to Bruges for one night. I'm so incredibly excited.

As I've mentioned once or twice, Evie is a constant source of joy. The other day, totally out of the blue, she cupped my chin in her little hands, leaned in so our noses were touching and her eyes were looking directly into mine and gently said, "do you know how much I love you?" I completely melted. But don't worry, she does balance out the sweetness every once in a while. Later that same day she said, "You need to put on some make up, Daryin (Darling). You need it really, really much."

Now for a photo dump:







No comments:

Post a Comment